WATER INTERRUPTION NOTICE - MICHIGAN ROAD. The water on Michigan Road North of Expressway to Lapeer, including Amy Lane, Michel and Randolph, will be off on Thursday, August 5, 2021 at approximately 8:30 am for water main tie-in. The water is anticipated to be off for a period of eight (8) to ten (10) hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
WATER INTERRUPTION NOTICE - MICHIGAN ROAD: The water on Michigan Road South of the Expressway to Griswold, including Tarabrook and Knapp, will be off tomorrow, Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at approximately 8:30 am for water main tie-in. The water is anticipated to be off for a period of six (6) to eight (8) hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.
NEW ONLINE BILL PAY SERVICE: Port Huron Township is pleased to announce the launch of its new electronic billing and payment service through Invoice Cloud, offering customers greater flexibility to view and pay their bills. You can look forward to being able to:
- View and pay your bill online anytime with credit/debit card or e-check
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments 24/7
- Use One-Time Pay to quickly view and pay your bill without registering
- Make a one-time payment or register for faster processing and to gain access to all features
- Schedule payments for a future date
- Save time and avoid late payments with automatic payment options:
- AutoPay - automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date
- Recurring Scheduled Payments - set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
- Set and forget it with AutPay - avoid late or missed payments
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay by Text - get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)
- Create your own payment schedule with FlexPay
- Pay multiple bills in one transaction with shopping cart feature
- Go paperless - receive bills and receipts via email
- Pay by phone even when the office is closed with our secure automated system.
- For Utilities - Pay by Phone - check your account balance of make a payment 24/7 by calling 1(855)786-4106.
- For Taxes - Pay by Phone - check your account balance of make a payment 24/7 by calling 1(855) 786-5318.
WATER/SEWER PENALTY: Beginning August 1, 2021, after just over a year hiatus, Port Huron Township will once again begin assessing penalty to delinquent water/sewer accounts if not paid by the due date.
2020 WATER QUALITY REPORT: The 2020 Drinking Water Quality Report is now available. Click on the following link to review the report. 2020WaterQualityReport. If you would like to have a copy mailed to you, contact the Township at (810) 987-6600 x21 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the Fireworks Ordinance went into effect on 06/21/21 for Port Huron Township. If you have any questions please call the office 810-987-6600.
PORT HURON TOWNSHIP FIREWORKS ORDINANCE 247
Be Ready St Clair County is asking for our help. Please provide your input by clicking the link and taking the survey. Thank you.
The St. Clair County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management is updating the St. Clair County Hazard Mitigation Plan, which covers all cities, townships, and villages within the County and makes them eligible for disaster mitigation grant funding programs.
The purpose of this survey is to get your input on disaster preparedness and emergency situations where you live, work, and recreate. Please answer the questions to the best of your ability.
Please complete this survey by Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Your participation and insight is appreciated!
Please click this link to take you to the survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/scchazardmitigation
PORT HURON TOWNSHIP FENCE ORDINANCE 248
Waste Management Recycling Calendar 2021 - Port Huron Township